cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OE 6 problem

N/A

OE 6 problem

I have looked at back messages to see if this has been posted before, but did not find anything so...
Last night whike getting and reading my messages and still online I noticed that as I looked at outlook express the left side of the screen where the contacts are listed some activity occured similar to when first logging on and windows messenger logs in, but when it settled down all contacts had gone, now I have a blank area there.
I have Mcaffee virus and firewall on at all times and keep it uptodate
so can any one tell me why this contact list has now gone and how i can get it back
My address book is okay just this part of OE
June
2 REPLIES
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

OE 6 problem

I don't suppose you just clicked the little X in the top corner of your address list did you?

If so, try view from the options along the top of the screen, then layout, and if it isn't already ticked put one against contacts and it should come back.... let me know, as I'm always here FOR help and have never been able to offer it before Cheesy
N/A

OE 6 problem

No Stewart, not that simple the place is there for the names ,but the names are missing I have the option to add some but thats not the point, I cant make out why they should have disappeared as I watched them go, I saw them all go one by one
June :shock: