cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to the mail.plus.net server with outlook expre

N/A

Anyone know why my Outlook express and Outlook seemed to of have trouble now connecting to the mail server, its hardly worked at all today and is beginning to do my head in, it just comes with a X and says the server responded with an error.

Also the speeds were meant to of speeded up for my broadband but mines seemes to of slowed down if anything, certainly no faster. I'm really thinking time to move from plusnet, all the others are cheaper now and I dunno it just seems to be so unreliable.

Philip
2 REPLIES
N/A

You'll see a lot of activity over on Community Support and also there's a thread in the PUG forum about the e-mail service being patchy/down today.

I'm not sure that all other ISPs are much cheaper - Plus.Net is one of the better budget ISPs (not moved their call centre abroad, customer service open 24x7, and fairly reliable connections even if mail, web, usenet, traffic calming, DNS and their own phone systems can give major headaches from time to time!) with some fairly generous traffic quotas compared with those that may give 5 GB for 20 quid...
N/A

There's now also a "news" item on the Usergroup site, by one of the members of PUG.