cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nildram

N/A

Nildram

I choose plus.net because of good reviews and recommendations ~18 months ago. They started well then have gone downhill.
Now going to nildram and hopefully they will (start and) last longer as a good ISP.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Nildram

Well they must realise what a difficult lot we are to please - they have 4 retention agent positions available on their website atm Tongue

Seriously though I don't know how they will cope (and I'll say it before the mods Tongue) this probably isn't the best place to discuss it.
N/A

Nildram

Yip. Dan is right. This is not the place to be discussing Nilly.

As such I am moving this thread to Everything Internet.

Smiley
N/A

Nildram

Beat to it by Dan and Mark. lol.
aeroalfie
Grafter

Nildram

Your going to nildram, good for you - why not instead post your poll on nildram support forum and not plusnet support forum. :x
shellsong
Grafter

Nildram

I suggested about 5 months ago to the powers that be at PlusNet that it would make more sense for them to take an approach to their accounts along similar to Nildram's (without naming names at the time) but they had set their faces against that sort of model and reckoned "the management" was the way to go! On their own heads be it-- I think they'll be proven wrong in the long run.
N/A

Nildram

aeroalfie : cos he wanted to post it here?
shellsong
Grafter

Nildram

Proprietorial isn't he? :lol:
N/A

Nildram

I'll certainly give Nildram a second look (knowing they were bought by Pipex makes me wary of touching them - some of the other things Pipex have touched have not been seeing great reviews afterwards)... However, when my migration takes place in a week, it's someone else I will be moving to... Have fun guys... (those staying and those on the move!)