cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly regged domain name questions..

N/A

I recently signed up with plus.net (everything's been just absolutely excellent btw), and took advantage of the offer to register a domain. What I'm wondering is, will the newly registered domain eventually replace/take over the old (username).plus.com subdomain, or do I have to ask for that to occur? And I don't mean just for webspace (www.cardigan.plus.com and www.headconnect.co.uk currently share the same webdir), I mean for rdns, and in fact the act of pointing to my static ip. In other words, www.headconnect.co.uk currently points to regd.plus.net and is non-reversible. I want it to point to me and reverse. Is that possible? If so, who do I talk to?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Raise this via the link:contact us system.

There is a path allready available for this on the system including instructions on what you need to do.
N/A

thanks for the pointer, set up a ticket now.
N/A

the subdomain pints at your root directory...when they have your domain setup you will have the option to point it at a subdiectory....by default it will point at your root directory..anything pointing to your root directory will return the index page you place there..so both your new domain and the subdomain will return the same index page until you place the new domain in a subdirectory