cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Search engine

N/A

New Search engine

Hello i have a plus-net account very happy with it ( this is not my posted question)

I work for www.seekasearch.com and we are looking for the volunteers to help use with

bata testing
    Programming
    Designers
    Advertisers

If you believe you can offer any them or maybe something a little different fell free to email me on

khile@seekasearch.com

or post in this topic

Questions to some answers you may ask

Q: What will i receive for my work
A: There are a few things you will receive

1) you will have the title of team leader (top dog of you category)
2) hosting for your site or blog

They are just a few of the possibilities

Q: dose this pay
A: at the moment we are looking for volunteers

Q: I'm interested but don't know what i can offer
A: Well why not email us at khile@seekasearch.com
20 REPLIES
Community Veteran

New Search engine

The link doesnt currently work... How is that for beta testing? Wink
N/A

New Search engine

Well we just been testing limits of server as you can see we over did it a bit and server shutdown we are working on it, hope to have it working soon
Community Veteran

New Search engine

Now you might think this is picky but I say this purely in the interests of you asking for testing help and getting seekasearch to look as professional as possible.

Your server message currently reads:

Good evening thankyou or takeing intrest in seekasearch. however we have been doing some testing and have knocked the server out check back soon

It should read:

Good evening thank you for taking an interest in seekasearch. However we have been doing some testing and have knocked the server out, check back soon.
N/A

New Search engine

Thank you

If you like you can work on are community forum as administrator if you like

add me to msn: sales@letsscript.com
N/A

New Search engine

I am not sure I would like to test for this guy!
Spelling bad on the site!
N/A

New Search engine

Well actualy that was my team mate
N/A

New Search engine

Its differnet I will give you that I did a picture search for pannus which is an eye problem in GSD. I got 300 asians each called pannu.

A search for images on Wing Chun which is a martial art gave me hundreds of people called wing or chun the relavence to the search seams very strange. I think we can have a new game here who can come up with the daftest search?

The one good thing is if I search for

chi sau tao

My website is number 1 2 and 3. This is going to be a good search engine
N/A

Forum

We are currently looking for people to help run seekasearch forum and promote our service

interested email me at: khile@seekasearch.com

you can also rely here

PS: any skin designers for forum would be so much appreciated
N/A

New Search engine

I sent an email and got no responce its no good asking for help if you ignore people when they do reply
N/A

New Search engine

when and were did you send email
N/A

New Search engine

I'm very interested in speak with you

try email: khile@seekasearch.com
or
msn: sales@letsscript.com
N/A

New Search engine

what do you offer that google doesn't?
N/A

New Search engine

Your server message currently reads:

Good evening thankyou or takeing intrest in seekasearch. however we have been doing some testing and have knocked the server out check back soon

It should read:

Good evening thank you for taking an interest in seekasearch. However we have been doing some testing and have knocked the server out, check back soon.

Perhaps the second sentance would be better phrased as:
"We have, however, been doing some testing and have knocked out our server. Please check back soon"

Sounds better to me
N/A

New Search engine

the server is curranly back up and working. if any user is intrested in working on the forum or other service we offer you are more than welcome please send a email to: khile@seekasearch.com

you can also reply to this message

Why you ask is this diffrent to google?
well you can post a request on our forum and our search bot picks up the links for you site and will sand them an add to link to are database most users who submit will be added to database within one working date and as our server is bot controlled this includes holidays and weekends :-)

PS:sorry about spelling mistakes in a rush