cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nero 5.5

N/A

Nero 5.5

I have been running Nero version 5.5 for a couple of years without any pro-lems,now however when i open the prog everything freezes and i have to reboot.Any suggestions would be much appreciated,thank's.

Bob
4 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Nero 5.5

Hi Bob

I know that nero produced a couple of patches for this version as i had it myself one of them did involve system freezes but unfortunately they are no longer available from the nero site as its such an old version (i just looked)

you could try an uninstall then reinstall if you have the original disk to see if it helps but imho its worth upgrading to the latest version as its so much better feature wise and more stable than v5.5 ever was although it was still hugely better than its closest rival

Bill.
N/A

Nero 5.5

Kind regards for your reply.

Bob
Community Veteran

Nero 5.5

It's a while back now, but I had that prob with Nero.
As I remember, it was some other burning software I had installed that Nero didn't like living side by side with. I can't remember what it was though sorry.

Perhaps you could take a look at what you installed some time around the start of your woes with Nero.

Regards.
holdtight
Grafter

Nero 5.5

I can't remember what it was though

Good point i had also forgotten that, it was Roxio CD burning software that it didnt like and that was what the other patch was for