cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Site

N/A

My Site

When i try to load my website in Internet Explorer i see

You have been connected to this page due to one of the reasons listed below. You must now shut down your browser and Internet applications before attempting to reconnect.
You are testing your local connection to BT using 'bt_test_user@startup_domain'
You are testing your connection to your Service Provider using 'bt_test_user@domain' where domain is your Service Provider domain name.
Your Service Provider RADIUS server is currently out of service and you have been temporarily connected to this page - please contact your Service Provider for information or wait until service is resumed.
Your Service has been barred by your Service Provider - please contact your Service Provider for information.
You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain.
The access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down. Your Service should be resumed soon.
This window will close automatically in two minutes time.
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

My Site

Disconnect your ADSL modem for 30 minutes then reconnect shoulf fix it.

You get that page if BT have routing issues or cannot connect you to PLusNet - there were problems earlier, see the service status page. Making the connection idle for 30 mins will usually clear the problem. If it persists raise a contact us ticket and ask for your connection to be tested/investigated by PlusNet.