cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My E-mail will not download from PlusNet?

N/A

Set up email account Microsoft Outlook, test account settings works OK no problem. I can send from my account using Outlook but, my emails will not download from the PlusNet site into Outlook? Send receive says everything is OK?? It's driving me mad. Do you have to have a static address before you can download your email into outlook?
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Downloading email works from both static and dynamic IPs.

Have you configured outlook to access your mailbox using IMAP or POP3, and which server name did you specify for this?

Do you have any anti-virus and/or spyware scanners running. If so, try disabling them to see if they are the cause of your problem. Do the same for any software firewalls you have installed.

One final Q: Do you actually know there is email to download - do you see the emails if you access your mailbox with webmail using the same login and password you setup in outlook? If webmail cannot see any emails then you need to find out why and would explain outlook not seeing anything as well.
N/A

I have configured outlook as per the instructions and the test in outlook works ok. I have other email address from my previous provider and they work ok. There are emails present.