cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie Downlload Websites

N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

I would like to join one of the Movie Download sites on the Web but they all seem to be of the knapster peer to peer variety which I believe means huge waits to download and often poor quality.

Can anyone reccommend A Website where I can download good quality major Movies for a reasonable sum. I dont mind paying if the site is good and reliable.
7 REPLIES
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

try alt.binaries dvd & alt.binaries.dvdr on usenet
also alt.binaries.movies.divx is good too (700Mb for a DVD rip)
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

um i think he wanted a legal site.

unless i missed something those news groupds kinda provide illegeal files
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

Legal sites? An oxymoron surely?
No movie companies afaik have yet sorted out DRM.

Any web sites that host movies will be closed down.
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

consider the matter your discussing, is this something you really want to be discussing on your own ISPs forum?

However a company is looking to host legal paid for downloads using a P2P network.
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

I do not see why we should not discuss it, I have learned already something I did not know. That is there are no legal movie download sites. that amazes me!

If I can buy a DVD movie why cant I download it? you can do that with music why not movies?

and yes I was looking for something legal; I dont want the Thoughtr police round.
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

peterhay,

I assumed since no legal site existed that you were initial refering to another method of getting movies. clearly the assumption was incorrect, but as you can imagine, without it actually being clarified, it can be difficult to tell.

My comment was direct at the thought, that downloading illegal stuff, is against the PN T&C , and thus posting a request for information, would be like raising a red flag.

I am looking into the information about a possible paid per download movie site, and if I find anything promising, then I will post it back here.
N/A

Movie Downlload Websites

thanks for reply. No I certaily was not looking for anything illegal I really beleived that there would be sites where one could down load a video issued on DVD and pay for it much as people do with music nowadays. Perhaps there is a niche in the market for an enterprising young person to make a fortune on the net! Get in quick befor the bog boys lads!