cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 240 minutes!!!

N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

I downloded and installed X-lite, but could not connect "Error 407", which went on for days. PN finally admitted there was a problem and have now fixed it - Yippy I can now connect. Cheesy

Went to make my first call on my 240 minute anytime incuded with my Option 1 account as it is now called, and got a recorded message saying "I have run out of credit for my account" ........ :? HOW? This was on the very first call I attempted to make. Where have all my minutes gone?

Bish
58 REPLIES
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

I have exactly the same problem, i just got upgaded to option 1 premier today, and got the same message.

Under account settings -> plustalk it says i have no mins
lenseman
Grafter

Missing minute rip off.

I thought it was only me that was suffering the missing minute syndrome. I upgraded to Premier option (1) and paid the extra money to adjust the price and found out that there was no sign of the promised 240 minutes. Taking into account Premier option (1) started on the 1/4/2006 and I changed over on the 2/4/2006 I can see no reason why I have not got the full package.

I asked the question via the ticket system and was informed that it would not be adjusted until my next billing date on the 14/4/2004 although I have paid for it! If I had known that at the time I would have migrated to another ISP rather than change package. It is only a little thing but I feel as though I have been conned.
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Great - My next billing date is 5th May!!!!!

But..... As I activated Plustalk on the 3rd, and my billing date is the 5th, I should by rights have my 240 minutes now.

Come on PlusNet, pull your finger out and answer my ticket and give me the 240 minutes you advertise.

Bish :x
csogilvie
Grafter

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Have you read the Product Refresh update from earlier today? http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1144316971.htm Accounts due for change between Tuesday and Today will be done tomorrow.
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

My premier account has a billing date of the 3rd so I got the email 'you've got Plustalk 240'. However as per others it's just told me (on my 1st call);

'you have no credit'

Is it supposed to be available at any time of day?
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Have you read the Product Refresh update from earlier today? http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1144316971.htm Accounts due for change between Tuesday and Today will be done tomorrow.

So, this means I should get my 240 minutes by tomorrow - That's OK. Smiley But why couldn't Customer Support have told me this via my ticket?

Why am I still waiting for Customer Support? They must have the same information available to them as well.

Bish
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Well that didn't work!!!

The early hours have come and gone and still I do not have my 240 minutes.

I have however have a reply from Customer Support.....
"We are currently looking into this problem however we have no current ETA for a fix, apologies for any inconvenience caused."

The only thing that has changed since last night is my speed...... Speed test is now showing as 490kbps - not bad for a 2Mb connection. Looks like yet another ticket to raise - that will make 3 open tickets.

Come on PlusNet, you can do better than this - I think!

Bish Evil
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

My billing day is today, and I can see the PlusTalk option in Account Details.

I've activated it, and put in all the details into X-Lite, yet I too get the message about no credit...
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

I raised a ticket on it yesterday but have had no reply yet.

I don't recall seeing anything about the minutes being 'off peak' in any way and can't find any mention of any restrictions.
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

they are replying to my tickets, but just telling me

1. i can check my minutes in account details
2. With the package i am on i get free minutes to numbers starting 01 or 02

and i have replied both times stating that i know this and when will i be getting my free 240 mins and they wont tell me.

If it wasn't for this deferred connection fee i would cancel Plus Net
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

In this thread Mand syas it's being looked into;

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40759&start=60
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Well it's now 23 hours since I raised my ticket on the issue and I've had nothing, not a bean from PN.

It's only that I've been reading the forums today that I've picked up anything.

I must say that's a dissapointing lack of response when tickets are supposedly being closed/answered on average after 1 hour 5 minutes!
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Just recieved a service post stating.....

We have identified a problem with PlusTalk affecting some customers which would cause them to be unable to make calls and they would receive a recorded message asking them to "top-up" their credit.

This problem has now been resolved and customers with credit should be able to make calls as normal. If any customers are still receiving the recorded message when they have credit remaining we would advise them to restart their VoIP software or hardware and if the message persists contact the support team.

I have restarted my VIOP software, but still get the out of credit message.

Fat lot of good that did.

Bish
N/A

Missing 240 minutes!!!

Same here, still a 'no credit' recorded message 2 minutes before the time of this post!