cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Mass Migration' thread?

N/A

'Mass Migration' thread?

Please could a Plusnet moderator move the 'Mass Migration' thread, on the 'community support forum over to the 'Everything Internet forum please.
The thread is very popular by all accounts, clocking up some 2359 views in around 48 hours so far, that's around 600 less than the welcome thread that has been 'up' for years!
Thank you. Cheesy
4 REPLIES
N/A

No reply?

Might an admin or moderator please reply to this thread.
Thanks. Shocked
N/A

'Mass Migration' thread?

spookycat,

There is no way of moving the whole of the thread to this one. Firstly you would lose your first post, and secondly it would have to have its own thread.

A far easier and better choice would be to link to it from inside here.

Regards,
N/A

Move topic!

tomspcs,
Is the Plusnet forum a licensed version of phpBB?
If so, (depending on the version) you should be able to move the 'Mass Migration' topic to the 'Everything Internet' Forum, and then unlock it!
It seems such a shame to lock such a popular topic...
N/A

'Mass Migration' thread?

spookycat,

phpBB is free as you know and under the GNU. It has been severly hacked and modded. Although I could move it to the everything internet forum and unlock it I see there being little point as you are able to link to it from here, such as THIS LINK.

Also I would not counteract the decisions of a fellow mod without first having gained the opinions of all other mods, so that the decision is fair and just. Whilst I will pose and ask the question on your behalf, I cannot give you any further insight as to what will be said as we need to wait and see.

Regards,