cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KAZAA BANDWITH?

N/A

KAZAA BANDWITH?

Has the bandwith been reduced for use with p2p apps?i just started to use kazaa again and my downloads are really slow but they used to be like 50-60kb per second!now the most i can get is 20kb if im lucky.

[Moderators note (by Chris): I have editted this post and changed the case to the correct format.]
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

KAZAA BANDWITH?

Prichy,
forum mebers do not appreciate posts which are full of capital letters... I'll leave your post as it is for now, but if you continue to post as such action will be taken.

Thomas
N/A

KAZAA BANDWITH?

As above. It is also considered shouting, and is plain hard to read.

Nothing will have been done at the +Net end of things

This subject keeps coming up time and time again, and the answer just isn't in sight.

There are too many factors involved in a connection with the likes of kazaa.

These include, but are no way limited too

1: The persons connection you are donwloading from
2: Routing between yourself and the person
3: The ammount of files that person is tranfering

P2P applications are allways affected by this issue.

ISPs stive to make sure that routing is quick and efficient between sites on the internet. With this, they will make sure the most popular part of the internet are covered. What they won't do is optimise routing to each and every individual node, to do so would cost them dearly, and be a total wate of money and resources.
N/A

KAZAA BANDWITH?

also your supernode, in kazaa lite you can choose your own, but in normal kazaa you get assigned one, this can DRASTICALY reduce your downloads, as your data has to travel through this person.
also as stated above, if your downloading from a 56ker then you will get very poor downloads as their upload speed is poor.

marc