cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Call Charges

astarsolutions
Grafter

Incorrect Call Charges

I raised a ticket a couple of weeks about this but it hasn't gotten very far so I thought I would try here.

I have been testing the PlusTalk service recently and have been overcharged for calls, both mobile calls and land line calls are being overcharged by about 1-3p per minute, has anyone else experienced this?

Another problem I have had is an inability to call certain numbers, I have several numbers with another VoIP provider when ever I try and call these with the PlusTalk service the call doesn't go through. Has anyone else experienced problems calling certain numbers.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Incorrect Call Charges

Which other VOIP providers are you calling? I have had some successes and some failures with test numbers I have at some other VOIP providers.
astarsolutions
Grafter

Incorrect Call Charges

I use a company called VoIPTalk mainly because they offer an IAX service instead of SIP; this means it pair's with my Asterisk VoIP server a lot better.

I have a few numbers with them 0845, 0870 and 0871 which direct to my server. When I call these numbers from a normal phone it goes through perfectly yet when they are called from the PlusTalk service there is a recorded message (from PlusTalk) saying the number isn't available.