cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images not loading

N/A

Images not loading

HEEELPP, could people please check my site below, I am getting complaints that images are not loading, I have had two peeps check it different ends of the country, with no problems at all.....

www.angleseyfirstresponse.co.uk

thanks for the time!
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Images not loading

Got the site up now and images seem ok.
Which ones arn't coming up?
N/A

Images not loading

ARRGGGHHHHH!!

scuse the scream John, yet again, you are a blessing!! thanks mate, she said that the two hearts (crappy I know) are not loading, also that picture on the first page of the defibrilator.

Your the third now thats checked, appreciated mate
Community Veteran

Images not loading

Everything is appearing fine but I wonder what "she" is dowloading with i.e ADSL or dialup?

Just that the defib image and the one on the latest news page are quite large, (70k and 63k) which may take time to appear with a 56k dialup.
N/A

Images not loading

yeah she is on dialup, as are a lot of people in the area (broadband not enabled yet) I guess I might have to compress the images a bit more. Oh well

Thanks again mate
N/A

Images not loading

Just checked your page, and it seems good to me.

off-topic, it's sad that people who save lives need to be insured :-(
I know this as I'm trained in first aid, and di-fib equip, and I have to pay for insurance. :-(

Any way good site :-) maybe I can get some advice when I get around to making a serious attempt on mine lol.

Cheers

Aaron
N/A

Images not loading

I think its more because alot of people have actually sued the people that have tried to save them, in cpr sometimes, ribs can get broken, it happens everyday, and people have the right to sue for GBH!! I know of two myself where they were succesful in it, so now we are all insured if someone decides to claim against us.

Thanks for checking the site, and for the feedback GB< its appreciated mate.. you should check your local ambulance service maybe, and join your local scheme!!!
holdtight
Grafter

Images not loading

Yes you need to make the pics a bit smaller in size !
the site is loading ok but even with the pics in cache they are taking
a second longer to load than everything else

--Off topic---
isnt it sad that people whose lives you and others have saved
should behave in such a way
they are selfish and greedy and this country is becoming more like
the usa all the time

BIG Respect to you and others like you robynfali great site
N/A

Images not loading

Yeah was thinking that about the images myself HT, might have a go today..

Thanks for the feedback as well, it will be passed onto local coordinator!