cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISP that actually works

N/A

ISP that actually works

Whats the best ISP to subscribe to? Iv'e just done a blog search http://www.google.co.uk/blogsearch?hl=en and it doesn't look good for PN I just need a service which works.
Emails are down again now DOH !
11 REPLIES
N/A

ISP that actually works

as i have said before Sky seem to be doing ok

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=34980

I have been thinking about moving to them for a while now, just needed to make sure they were ok and at £10 per month thats pretty good. I think that with allllllllll the problems +net have with email etc and now Throttling P2P (final nail in the coffin) i am more or less outta here.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

ISP that actually works

Wish Sky was available in my area Cry
N/A

ISP that actually works

Moved to a more appropriate place for this type of discussion.
lenseman
Grafter

ISP that actually works

Moved to a more appropriate place .

Which is where?

John B.
holdtight
Grafter

ISP that actually works

Here Wink
N/A

ISP that actually works

Precisely - VOIP and Everything Internet Wink
N/A

ISP that actually works

Just hang on in there for a little while - Looks likely that BT will take over Plusnet
bootletip
Grafter

tempting e.mail from sky

quote from today e.mail

And once you've got Sky TV, you'll have a choice of three great Sky Broadband options:

Base (up to 2Mb) with FREE subscription - great for easy browsing, emailing and sharing photos

Mid (up to 8Mb) for only £5 a month - ideal if you wish to do more with broadband, like downloading music or short video clips

Max (up to 16Mb) which gives you unlimited* downloading of everything from movies, sports clips and games for the ultimate broadband experience - for only £10 a month and includes FREE connection.

And there's also a great value optional home installation service to help you get started, which is FREE if you take Max.

I have sky - so should I now go for the mid package at £5.00 - it is very tempting
N/A

ISP that actually works

waafa - you do like sky broadband don't you Wink
vic_newey
Grafter

ISP that actually works

If sky broadband is LLU & phoneline dependent is it likely that similar problems will occur for people with poor lines & that they will be unlikely to achieve anything like the advertised speed ?
N/A

ISP that actually works

Yes - sky just seem to be telling people you can get 8/16/24 meg. Surely this is mis-selling.