N/A

I'm off on the 23rd No questions

Off to UKFSN next week.
N/A

Off to Aquiss 26th Oct
N/A

i just ordered newnet 2 min ago with my mac key no idea when I goin over they say 2 week in my e-mail :lol:
We are all goin in different direction Sad G' luck to all
N/A

Off on the 24th.

Im not a heavy user but Im not a fucking mug.
FooAtari
Grafter

I have been kind of sitting on the fence until today, not jumping to conclusions, giving plus a chance.

But tonight my connection is terrible, to the point where surfing the net and playing games are slow.

Both are legitimate peak time activities and if thats screwed, I'm off. Just checked Aquiss, looks promising. Anyone got any experience of using it over a period of time? Why does it seem to be a popular choice?
N/A

fooatari:
Check out the www.adslguide.org.uk Entanet forums for details :-)
N/A

also ISPReview www.ispreview.co.uk
Firejack
Grafter

Got to admit the Aquiss pricing system is brilliant. Can't understand why Plus.net don't follow a similar structure.
N/A

Hi Guys,

as nice and as calm as it may be within this thread I am unfortunately going to have to re-home you ( lol the thread ). This is a customer support forum as you all know and I cant see the need for support or the offer of any within this thread. I will leave a shadow behind so any followers of this thread will have time to follow it to its new resting place.

Regards,
FooAtari
Grafter

Very tempting...

I wonder what it would cost to cancel my account. I'll wait until my Max DSL regrade is finished before I decide. But last night my speeds were pathetic...
N/A

Did all you guys that are leaving get out without any charges?
N/A

i'm off to aquiss on the 25th

no charges for me - never had any hardware and been with PN for over a year - and largely appalling it was too.
N/A

Did all you guys that are leaving get out without any charges?

As you're well outside of your 12 month initial contract you should be able to cancel without charge - unless you signed up to a new package which carries a further 12 month tie-in?

I'm off on the 24th.