cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with free 240 mins

N/A

Help with free 240 mins

I need some help in how to receive my free 240 mins. I have my xfire setup properly , but when I dial a number I get the message 'Sorry you have no credits in your account' I haven't signed up for the £2.99 package as I thought it was free. What do I need to do?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Help with free 240 mins

I have this same question. Does it take a while for the inclusive mins added to the account?
N/A

Help with free 240 mins

Hi,

I seem to remember having to go to 'My Account' and clicking the last icon (can't remember what it was called now Shockedops: , there should be 2 plustalk icons there). This activates your free minutes. Then again I could be wrong :roll: !

Hope it helps.

John
N/A

Help with free 240 mins

I had already activated PlusTalk before the free minutes were allowed. In these circumstances, at least, there are 2 icons under "Account Details". One is "PlusTalk" and takes you to your PlusTalk account details and the other is "Activate PlusTalk" and will setup your free minutes. The free minutes are enabled almost immediately. The second icon then disappears.
N/A

Help with free 240 mins

I raised a ticket and was told that I was on the old product range, and that is the reason I could not connect. I will be moved to the new one on my billing date of 4/5/06. So it should work fine after then.

The icon for activate plustalk isn't there, only the plustalk icon, so I assume it will show on Thusday. I really shouldn't have had to ask for this, it should have been done automatically.
N/A

Help with free 240 mins

Found the 'activate' button, I was looking in the plustalk account details page, but it was in the plusnet account details page. Just gonna try a call now, but it looks good as my product now says 'PlusTalk 240'.

Thanks guys.
The_10th
Grafter

Help with free 240 mins

If you activate plustalk though and then later wish to cancel plustalk is there a charge for this. I read something on the forum here suggesting that?