cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google keeps throwing my Web site out off it's search engine

N/A

I suddenly noticed the number of visyitors to my website had dropped. I also noticed that the google bots had stopped coming. If I searched via google the page didn't come up, normally it came on the first page.
So I re-registered and the google search returned only to disappear a few weeks later.
Any Idea why they've decided they shouldn't list it.
The only I thing I can think off is that I use the address as part of my signature on few forums I post in and they think I'm "spamming"
3 REPLIES
N/A

Every time you search google you get a diffeent result and it is designed that way as it uses different servers everytime to give results. It may not visit your site if it doesnt change very much as it its a waste. If you want it to come back change you site every week.

Another good idea is to sign up for the free google adds for your page. You get money if people buy from your site and the adds change all the time it does ensure google knows about your site. Just sign up on google and then put the add on your site there are loads of formats to choose from
N/A

Well the index page isn't altered often but one page on the site is altered on a daily basis. I guess thats too deep down.
N/A

Looking at Google and their reasons for removing sites, I maybe falling foul of there spamming rule. due to having my site linked in my signature. This would result in about 10,000 results reported. I guess thats why.