cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating revenue for website via advertising?

N/A

I'm looking for sources of advertising to place on a website that I run in conjunction with a friend.

We had Google AdSense, but they withdrew it from us without giving a decent explanation (I wonder if my friend clicked on our own ads - she denies it but as I didn't log such things via the site I can't be sure). For all the great things I used to think about Google, their customer service in helping my identify what went wrong with AdSense was nothing short of appalling! They could learn much from PlusNet's friendly service.

Anyway, aside from AdSense, what we're looking for is a similar kind of 'content-influenced' advertising which we can use to generate a few pounds to keep the ISP and other costs at bay.

Has anyone any suggestions? We receive around 150,000 page requests each month, and as it's a business-orientated site, we have around 7000 registered members around the world, most of whom are decision-level telecoms types.

Thanks,

John
2 REPLIES
N/A

Have you tried Google's Adsense?

It's great
Community Veteran

Re: Generating revenue for website via advertising?

We had Google AdSense, but they withdrew it from us without giving a decent explanation

Have you tried Google's Adsense?

Have you tried reading the original post :?