cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontpage websites

N/A

Frontpage websites

Is anyone else having problems with the frontpage platform?

Checkitout
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Frontpage websites

There was a problem earlier this afternoon which has been fixed accoding the the service status reports.

If you are still having problems what are they?
N/A

Frontpage websites

My site seems to have vanished?

www.check-them-out.co.uk

Were are u
N/A

Frontpage websites

Working for me.

Have you fixed it or has +net?
N/A

Frontpage websites

It was nothing i did, so it must have been plus.

Checkitout
N/A

Frontpage websites

Seems to have gone again (14/12/04), begining to think the frontpage servers are turned off during certain hours to save on the electricity bill Smiley
N/A

fp bust again

Bits of our fp site are not working either!

The site is there but the submissin form is not emailing any results.

Seems to have broken every week for the last three weeks.

Andy
N/A

Re: fp bust again

[Thank you for that, i was beginning to think it was something i was doing, that is the same problem i have been having.

Checkitout

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed. Please do not post the previous post in its entirety.
N/A

Frontpage websites

Hi Checkitout

Like you I'm trying to use this for commercial puposes and I'm sick of it breaking. Looks like I'm going to have to pay and get it intergrated into our main site.

Cheers

Andy
N/A

Frontpage websites

Hi Andy,

I am not using this for commercial gain. its just that i am starting to look like an idiot to my industry colleagues

Checkitout.

Is anyone else having problems with the forms submission side of the frontpage extensions
N/A

Frontpage websites

Help!! Can anyone advise me on how i can submit forms via email without having to rely on frontpage server extensions :?:

Checkitout
N/A

frontpage issues

did you manage to sort out the problem, as i am experienceing similar issues, where the shared borders with the menus in do not display, sorry, i stand corrected, they sometimes appear and sometimes dont, depending on when i upload it.
Tech support havent managed to help as yet, and arent too keen on helping with FP issues.

Anyone out there with the answers?

check out http://fp.adiepease.plus.com , all the side menus and bottom menus are missing. There is a home button on the left, i added this to see if it was the type of links that were causing the issues, but it seems not. Funnily some pages have side menu's whilst others dont!!

cheers