cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FrontPage Extensions

N/A

FrontPage Extensions

Sad Since the web server crash I have reloaded my web pages via FP. However, none of my Front Page Extensions will work on the forms pages.

I have asked for technical assistance via the 'Contact Us' section but they have said nothing is wrong.

Is anyone else have similar problems ?
6 REPLIES
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

Same thing happened to my pages when i reloaded them - I try to submit the page with the form and I get the message saying that the server isn't configured to send email forms...it was working fine before the crash though. Sad
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

I think another request to the supprt team for investigation is in order
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

I couldn't publish after the crash but then it was sorted after I opened a ticket with Tech support.

It seems to be playing up again though because I can't publish again and I am getting an error message about extensions. Evil
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

I am having problems with my fp site, some hyperlinks have disapeared and some now link to wrong pages although my forms are working ok, i did have to raise a ticket after the crash as there were no fp extensions available.

Once PN had resolved the problem of having no extensions available i could upload to the space ok, however, i have just tried now and got the "no fp ext available" message.

Checkitout
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

Cry I now have NO access at all to my webspace.
Something was done last Thursday and I was told all was OK.
I cannot access my FP space to uplaoed altered pages. My forms do not work and my password protected page is open to the world.
I have raisedc another ticket but, as yet, have had no luck in getting anything operational.

My website is locked and not available to me
N/A

FrontPage Extensions

Hi,

To add to your problems. The FP and CGI servers are down again this morning. You may have to wait a bit longer before you can access your site.