cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free minutes with premier accounts

N/A

Currenly I'm on PlusTalk Anytime. I've found that the service works fine during the day but not so good in the evening. This doesn't matter to me as evening calls through BT are cheap enough anyway.

Anyway back to the subject... I've read that premier accounts will get 240 anytime minutes included in the usual package. This will be enough for my daytime calls most months. Will I be able to cancel my Anytime £4.99 a month fee before my next billing date to avoid paying the next payment and automatically get the 240 'free' minutes?
3 REPLIES
N/A

I activated PlusTalk the other day after I read about the 240 inclusive minutes, but so far I can't find anywhere that confirms I actually have these. I raised a ticket asking where they were, and was told they would appear at my next billing date. My billing date has arrived but still no indication anywhere of how many inclusive minutes I have
N/A

From one of the other threads I can see that Plusnet are updating the accounts in batches after the billing date so it looks like I'll have to pay for another month after all.
N/A

I have just deleted my plustalk account as I am unable to use it, there is a fault with some peoples accounts where the X-lite will not work mine being one, they know there is an issue but there is not set ETA for completion!