cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free calls in Mar/Apr service announcement email

N/A

In an email from Plusnet in the last few days, this was mentioned for premier customers: "Premier customers will also get a fantastic 240 minutes of PlusTalk broadband phone calls (VoIP) included each month.* ".

The * bit read: "* Customers who already have a PlusTalk service will not be affected by these changes. Included PlusTalk minutes can only be used to call UK landline numbers beginning with 01 & 02. "

So what does this actually mean? If you've already got a Plustalk account, you don't get the free minutes or that you are already getting the free minutes? I've checked the plustalk bit of my account and can't see any call credit, so don't really understand how it all works. Anyone understand all this, or am I just stoopid?
6 REPLIES
avalon
Grafter

The changes don't take place until your first billing date after 1st April so you won't see anything just now.
Community Veteran

FYI. The current accounts provide 2000minutes/month.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
pint
Grafter

if theres some free miniutes with premier accounts then where are they??
ive been all over the plustalk bit of the website, and i cant find anything to show how many 'minutes' ive got in credit ( plusnet premier ) everythings set at zero.
N/A

The newsletter said that Premier accounts will get 240 minutes of "anytime" calls to UK landlines.

But you'll only see these "free minutes" on your account from the billing date after March 30th.
N/A

My billing date is today, but still no sign of the free minutes Sad
N/A

You'll be moved over to the new Product Set on the 7th of April as your billing date is one between the 4th and 7th which is being done in one batch. Only those billed on April 3rd have been moved over so far to allow PlusNet to check that it all went ok, and fix things that didn't work.