cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Turbolister

Community Veteran

Ebay Turbolister

Does anyone here use Turbolister for Ebay uploads? If so do you find it to run very slow and can anyone recommend any free alternatives? It's still faster than writing them live to Ebay, but its far to slow considering its just a simple editting program. Well at least it is on my computer, even after a fresh install of windows and turbolister!

Chris
3 REPLIES
N/A

Ebay Turbolister

Yes, it isn't very good. The 2 choices of 500k or 18MB... i went for the 18 thinking that would be it. How wrong was I !

It installed quickly but took forever to update..... in the end i cancelled as i ran out of time. Incase you aren't aware it won't let you set a time to upload- unless you want to pay for it :shock:
holdtight
Grafter

Ebay Turbolister

Tried it didnt like it and got rid sharpish, i do a fair bit on ebay and considering turbolister was designed with speed and ease of use in mind (for who i dont know) it fails miserably

i find it far easier to list live than have the drawbacks of TL to deal with as it slowed the whole process down

There are other alternatives but ive not tried them all just two and i didnt get on with those either finding similar problems, maybe its just me i dont know
N/A

Ebay Turbolister

No, i don't think it is you mate, it is TL Cheesy