cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down search boxes query

N/A

Can anyone tell me the best way to create the following search that can be found on http://www.astonchase.co.uk/sales.html

I am trying to create something very similar. I have taken a look at www.hotscripts.com and several could be used. I want to gain some other opinions before I decide.
Thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

what do you want to search? also, upon visiting your website i found it quite terrible to look at in opera (i'm chronically telling people this)
N/A

Astonchase isnt my website. If you go into their site however and click on sales search you will see a sales search box. In there you will see some drop down boxes. What I want to do is the same thing.
N/A

what do you want to search? also, upon visiting your website i found it quite terrible to look at in opera (i'm chronically telling people this)

Hi JD,

I quote from your website:

Hope you enjoy the new content (maybe there isn't any yet) otherwise don't complain about my site because I don't want to hear it! - J.D.

With much respect JD, you give criticism, you must be willing to take some as well Wink

Best wishes
Steve Watkins
jberry
Grafter

Hi Ispight,

You can create a search facility like this using a combination of php and html (on the CGI server of course) although I con't remember exactly how. Hope that helps a bit.

Regards,
N/A

Hi JD,

I quote from your website:

Hope you enjoy the new content (maybe there isn't any yet) otherwise don't complain about my site because I don't want to hear it! - J.D.

With much respect JD, you give criticism, you must be willing to take some as well Wink

Best wishes
Steve Watkins

hehe you got me - i'm a terrible hypocrite Shockedops: