mike001
Grafter

Comparing other ISP's

For the ones that ARE looking for a new ISP try this link

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/compare.asp
7 REPLIES
N/A

Comparing other ISP's

I did that yesterday, I compared all of them and then compared the top six, the winners are:

In order best first:

KeConnect Internet
Zen Internet
Freedom 2 Surf PLC
Mailbox Internet
Nildram
Eclipse Internet

Of course you have to make sure you get what you pay for, e.g. Nildram don't provide a static IP free (DYNDNS) but their peak SUP is 50gb and no limits off peak.

Each ISP has it's own strengths, luckily I can afford to trial a service on my second line before dropping Plusnet, so I will be able to try different ISP's a month at a time till I am sure which is best for my needs.
N/A

Comparing other ISP's

Thread split and relevant posts moved to Chit chat.

The Community Support board is for the discussion of Plus Nets products and services.

Thanks
mike001
Grafter

Comparing other ISP's

KeConnect Internet
Mailbox Internet

Ok thanks will look at these two as not seen them befor

did you look at NewNet !
Community Veteran

Comparing other ISP's

Actually, Im going to move this to Everything Internet rather than Chit Chat.

Chris
N/A

Comparing other ISP's

Yes lets hide it and keep moving it so no one can find it, after all it is about a sensitive issue!

Leaving Plusnet.
N/A

Comparing other ISP's

No. Not being hidden. The topic was originally being discussed in the wrong forum. I moved it, in my stupidity, to Chit chat, which was also wrong. Chris corrected my mistake and moved it to here.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but a mistake on my part is all that it was. No devious intent at all. Smiley
N/A

Comparing other ISP's

No worries, it was "kinda" linked to the closing paragraph of me asking about new ISP's but I think it does deserve a new thread.

Sorry about being facetious, it's my nature.