cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please check??

N/A

Can someone check my site, its being redone only the homepage is there at the moment, but a little feedback would be appreciated, all the pics loading etc?? cheers

please remember, new to macromedia, and STILL a work in progress lol
10 REPLIES
N/A

I *think* it's all there - difficult to be certain because I hate Flash so have it turned off, but I counted fifteen "F" symbols and no obvious gaps where one ought to be but isn't, if you see what I mean. The non-flash pics that show up are a heart suffering from an electric shock, then a chain of four - phone, crossed hands, electric shock and graph.
N/A

yep, that the ones mate, cheers
jabb0
Grafter

Right it looks cool dude, but i sure as hell aint visiting that site again, just scared the hell outa me Wink
Community Veteran

Works m8! Smiley
BTW you lied!!! Evil Evil The "About AFR" link works as well as the home page! Tongue Heh!

It would be nice if you have the time, to get to know your flash proggy a little better! I have seen some really nice professional flash graphics made by peeps in the gamers clan I am in. And from what they say, it isn't so hard at all to do! Just takes time and experimentation! Wink
N/A

the only thing is, I only have dreamweaver, I dont have shockwave, I would love to put some cool flash effects up there, maybe sometime, but thanks for all the feedback tho!
N/A

It looks great, keep up the good work!
N/A

thankyou, it means a lot to hear that from people on here!!
N/A

One quick question for peeps who know dreamweaver,

The chain of survival is four seperate images, I want people to be able to hover their mouse over each one and it says what that paticular one means, I have tried in image properties, but I cannot see anyway of putting mouse-over text anywhere?
N/A

Nice site Garfield, works well

Coombsie
N/A

thanks coombs... hey mate, u gonna play a coupla games with us mate?