cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for going over 2GB limit.

N/A

This has been happening constantly for the past 4 months but cannot get through to PN on phone to sort it out.

We have been using the internet pretty consistantly for years. No large files or downloading films etc so the 2 GB limit sufficed.

All of a sudden we are being charged for using extra GB and the first time I managed to get through the operator told me that it was a problem with their usage indicators and immediately gave me a refund.

No probs for a few months and now it is happening again. More and more GB each month. Cannot get through on the phone and the message flagging thing is a joke. Eventually they got back to me and told me that I must of upped my usage.

Considering they were at fault before, I don't trust PN. If only I could get through to them and get my MAC code so that I can take up Orange Broadband's free offer.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi,
Don't go to Orange! I did a little research, lots of bad press!
Put a ticket in for your MAC, I had mine within 12 hours.
Cheers,
Gavin Smiley
N/A

Now noticed that usage goes up to between 200 amd 500 mb a day on the days we have a nanny.

She likes to use MSN, ICQ and My Space alot. Would these be the culprits?
N/A

Locked in favour of this duplicate thread.

Sorry but I had placed this in the wrong section before.

For the past few months PN keeps charging us for going over our 2GB limit, when our use of the internet has always been pretty constant. A bit of surfing, emails and downloading, say 3 or 4 songs a month, so that the 2 GB limit always sufficed. I have now noticed, however, that usage goes up to between 200 and 500 mb a day on the days we have a nanny.

She likes to use MSN, ICQ and My Space a lot. Would these be the culprits?