cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else Unable to connect?

LiamM
Grafter

Not changed anything, was working fine last night but this morning I get "Login Failed! Contact Network Admin".

Is it just me?
8 REPLIES
N/A

Did you get sorted Liam. We have our Business connection up and runnig fine, including the 0845 number.

How are you progressing?
N/A

I am not sure whether it should be a new thread but my plustalk
SJphone has gone pear shaped today. Was OK yesterday.

It shows as registered
Trying to call any peered number (or anything) I get a voice response saying that my own number is unavailable. Which is true because I am trying to dial out but this is not an expected response

Eric Bridgewater
LiamM
Grafter

And mine still doesn't want to work.

I'm using a different connection now and still nothing. Was working fine the day before yesterday and I haven't changed anything.
LiamM
Grafter

Still not working. Not good considering I was going to make the switch from skype. Tried someone else's account and it works fine, so it's not anything my end. It's my account.
N/A

Well I am not working, but then I am trying to setup for the first time. Under Win with X-Lite I have the same error as you. Under Linux with KPhone I have another set.

Have disabled my router firewall - dont mean to hijack your thread but if I need to do anything else because of NAT would appreciate if someone can kick me in the rigt direction.

Thanks
N/A

I am now able to connect and can make calls to SIPphone numbers but SIPphone numbers cannot call my PlusTalk number.
Eric Bridgewater
N/A

PlusTalk is a waste of time.
My 0845 number only worked for 1 day since i got it 5 days ago.

I can not contact other SIP users...
All i can do is use the out going calls....

Not good enough, and not what i paid for.
PlusTalk anytime is a joke... Im just about ready to hit the cancel button.
LiamM
Grafter

Mine is now setup and working wonders. PlusTalk is great methinks. PSTN response is really really quick. Incoming number works a treat.

Lovely.

Thanks to DT for "refreshing the component". Methinks Stew was having a play with my account and it got broked... but now it's working fine.