cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

240 "free" minutes?

N/A

240 "free" minutes?

I have a premier 1 account which is advertised as including 240 free minutes to UK geographic landline numbers.
How do I get to use these free minutes?
Do I need to top up my Plustalk account with the minimum before I can dial any free PSTN number? If this is the case it means the minutes are not free!
Im unable to get a sensible answer from customer services. The last reply I had from them said the 240 minutes was for sip to sip calls only!!!

Nigel
9 REPLIES
N/A

240 "free" minutes?

I have now got a sensible reply from customer support.
"There is a technical problem in that the free minutes have not been automatically added to the account this should be resolved shortly."
loveclose
Dabbler

240 "free" minutes?

Ermm, have your free minutes been allocated yet??

'Cos I've had exactly the same situation just now having activated my account!! No phone credit when I'm supposed to have 240 mins free!

Will we get this problem every month??

And have you had to pay any sort of monthly sub?Huh
N/A

240 "free" minutes?

Ermm, have your free minutes been allocated yet??

'Cos I've had exactly the same situation just now having activated my account!! No phone credit when I'm supposed to have 240 mins free!

Will we get this problem every month??

And have you had to pay any sort of monthly sub?Huh

Yes they have now been allocated. I can now make calls to 01 + 02 numbers with no credit on the account.

When I finally got an answer from customer support on the the problem they said it was a known fault and that they could not give me a resolution date.
Two or three days later I was able to make calls

Nigel
loveclose
Dabbler

240 "free" minutes?

That's good that it all works.

Where did you see that your minutes had been allocated? Or did you just try and phone, and then look at your itemised bill??

'Twould be nice if there was a nice box with 'free minutes used' or 'free minutes available' somewhere.....
N/A

240 "free" minutes?

Does anyone know the free 240 mins we get every month is that just to 01 and 02 numbers?
N/A

240 "free" minutes?

I think so
Adam1V
Grafter

240 "free" minutes?

can i ask how people are using their VOIP services?

Do F9 issue you a VOIP phone?

Ive been looking at Ebay, they have a wide range of phones, including cordless VOIP phones:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=handsfree+VOIP+phon...
astarsolutions
Grafter

240 "free" minutes?

F9 only support the X-Lite software they supply but you can connect with other things like SIP phones, ATAs, SIP servers, etc, you just wont get any help setting them up.
N/A

240 "free" minutes?

I have the 240 minutes showing on the account, and after many hours spent playing with settings I can now receive calls, but I cannot make them. After dialling I just get silence for 30 seconds, tehn to be told I cannot connect the call.
Is this because the 240 minutes credit has not been added ?Huh