cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 Days without PlusTalk

N/A

20 Days without PlusTalk

It's been 20 days since I was last able to use PlusTalk and still waiting for PN to fix the problem. Below is their typical response to my request to when I'm likely to be able to use the service again. Advise users to use an alternative VOIP provider.

Dear Mr Chambers,
Our development team are still working on a resolution to the problem you are experiencing, as I'm sure you can appreciate the PlusTalk application is a combination of many complex systems and requires significant development time to investigate any problem. I appreciate that it is frustrating however there is little else we can do for you at this time.
4 REPLIES
N/A

20 Days without PlusTalk

Hi there,

Can you give us a bit more info on what is happening and what problems you are experiencing.

I ask, due to the fact that I am currently trying to get the CSC to acknowledge a problem with one of our clients PT accounts and wondered if you were experiencing a similar aituation?
N/A

20 Days without PlusTalk

@pcsni
I'm on PAYG with with 120 minutes free minutes used 83 minutes and then could not make any free calls as I get the automated announcement that I need to add credit. Have gone over to a new billing month and still get the automated announcement. Have asked on numurous occasions for it to be sorted.
N/A

PlusTalk dead since the beginning of May

My PlusTalk account has also been dead since the beginning of May. I'm beginning to think it will never be fixed. My Speedtouch 716wl log is showing the following which seems easy for them to fix:

Info Jun 2 10:56:38 VOIP: Recv 407 Proxy Authentication Required
Info Jun 2 10:56:36 VOIP: Recv 100 Trying
Info Jun 2 10:56:36 VOIP: Recv 100 Trying
Info Jun 2 10:56:34 VOIP: Send REGISTER
N/A

Now fixed

Now fixed as of last week.