cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N/A

HELP! Have just gone over to Force 9 pnone account and have lost my 1571 service which is a vital service for me. Have wasted over an hour trying to get some sense out of the Customer Service pages. How do I get a sensible and helpful response from Force 9Huh
4 REPLIES
N/A

Re: 1571

HELP! Have just gone over to Force 9 pnone account and have lost my 1571 service which is a vital service for me. Have wasted over an hour trying to get some sense out of the Customer Service pages. How do I get a sensible and helpful response from Force 9Huh

As far as i am aware, 1571 service is not a Free service, so will not be setup when you first go onto the service unless you say you want it.

I am gathering there will be control pannel in the setting to get this service added.
James
Grafter

Hi there,

It's currently only possible to gain the 1571 component at signup. It's not possible to manually add components currently. This is due to be possible as part of Home Phone Phase 2, due to roll live on September 1st.

Having said that, I've just spoken to one of the Business Analyst's (Yes, we like our job titles here) and he says he's about to dive into a meeting to see if it will be possible to manually add components prior to phase 2.
James
Grafter

Hi there,

It's now possible for us to manually add components. If you raise a ticket to support requesting to have your 1571 component added, this can now be done for you.
N/A

Meg Mullock's problems with 1571

Have read many of the letters of complaint about F9 services and during my quest to get my 1571 service I began to feel the same way. However all has now been rectified and my sanity saved!! Many, many thanks to Jeremy Bailey and James Bailey for their friendly and helpful advice and intervention. At first I felt frustratingly helpless but have now regained my confidence in F9 and the experience has helped me to feel more confident in finding my way around the website.
Many thanks, Meg Cheesy