cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 or 3 domains

N/A

1 or 3 domains

Does plus net plus package (£14.99) support domain hosting of 1 or 3 domains free of charge? I have two registered domains to transfer.

I'd have liked to use plusnet to fully manage and host the domain but couldn't use the £1 per month until my first bill had been taken from my account. so went elsewhere for the domains.

TIA
Mark
4 REPLIES
N/A

1 or 3 domains

hi there,

Welcome to the boards.

Broadband Plus permits the hosting of one domain with your account. To host 3 domains foc you would have to move to a PAYG or Premier account. you are also limited to 100mb webspace and data transfer as opposed to 250mb with the other products.
N/A

1 or 3 domains

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like I'll have to leave one of the domains where it is for now!

M
craigbrass
Grafter

1 or 3 domains

I think I remember you being able to pay £25 one off fee to be able to host extra domains but I may be wrong, just seam to remember it being mentioned here when I first came to PlusNet.
N/A

1 or 3 domains

Yep thanks for the info.

Currently contemplating paying the £25, moving to premier package, or not hosting the second domain at all! I think I was hasty in registering both domains and having to transfer them in. Never had to transfer hosting before. Always left the host where it was.