Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.encore-pc.co.uk being blocked

dallday
Grafter

www.encore-pc.co.uk being blocked

Hi

I've been trying to send an email to a friend and it gets rejected saying it's spam. After some trial and error I identified that having www.encore-pc.co.uk in the message caused the reject.

As far as I aware this is a legitimate site so is there any way I can find out why it is being rejected.

Thanks

David

5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: www.encore-pc.co.uk being blocked

It will be marked as spam as there will have been a large number of reports stating that domain was sending spam.

It should be sorted now, can you let us know if the problem persists.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dallday
Grafter

Thanks it now works

Was wondering if it is possible to check up on a domain as one site I used ( https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx ) did not show it as blacklisted.

Secondly is it possible to say what has triggered the issue when getting the error  message

Thanks

David

Chris
Legend

It's not possible to check directly as it's not those blacklists causing the rejection. The URL would have had a number of reports of spam over a certain period, so was flagged as such.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nexusconsultanc

Can you check springbridge.co.uk ? We've got a client with issues sending to plusnet too!

Chris
Legend

Hi there, if this is an issue sending *to* us as opposed to sending an email from our servers then please see my post here for how to look in to this: https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Email-not-getting-through-to-Plusnet-from-Krystal-co-uk/m-p/1488...