Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support@plus.net

C1Rider
Grafter

support@plus.net

Hello,

Is it possible to send an E_Mail to the support team ?  I don't use Facebook/Twitter etc. and as my enquiry isn't a life and death matter I don't see any sense in using a phone call and denying someone else.

I have read an E_Mail about contacting support@plus.net ( dated in 2016 ! ) but it didn't really answer the question.

So, if there's an EMail address I can use can someone share it with me ?

Best Regards..

14 REPLIES 14
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: support@plus.net

Sorry, @C1Rider I don't think that option is available, but if the query is not account sensitive, why not post it on the relevant board?

John
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@C1Rider The bad news is that Plusnet do not have an email contact point for customers to raise issues. The only available avenues are the phone (which, as you say, is time consuming, and not ideal for non urgent matters), these forums (if you raise a new topic on the appropriate a staff member should see it and respond - do not put any sensitive info on thsi essentially public website), and social media (Facebook and Twitter), which are not suitable for those like you and I who do not use them. 

C1Rider
Grafter

Thanks jab1 for your reply,

As they say, I now have it in duplicate as I have a similar reply . !

C1Rider
Grafter

Thanks jgb for your reply.

Off to post it on the appropriate board.

Bug---
Hooked

sorry but I can not find how to do a post myself. (I have been two days trying to ask plusnet a simple question, I have been all around the bush, I am beyond my wits end and thus have no longer any wits left to sort out how to post.)

jab1
Legend

@Bug--- Welcome to the forums. If you wish to start a topic 'do a post' yourself, there is a big pink 'Start a Topic' tab at the top of each board.

As you have posted on here though - what is your problem?

John
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Start off by finding the right board and then start your own NEW post there.

Also new users cannot post until verifying their email address - given you’ve posted successfully you must have done that (now?).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi John,

We ought not to encourage piggy back posting - unless a user has the exact same problem (not symptoms).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Sorry - my error, just didn't think.

John
Bug---
Hooked

What has happened is that plusnet charged me twice for my phone line in 2019 and in 2020. Each time it took about 6 months to sort via raising a ticket. Now it looks like they have done it again and there is no way to contact them. No online chat ever, they never answer their phone.(I am phone phobic but I have even tried this and all I get is muzac.) The above topics don't seem relevant as they are no longer answering tickets, so even that one is not right. Is there a button/tag for complaints and how to alert plusnet to one's complaint? (Profusely sorry if I seem incoherant, my only recourse was to take to drink so have downed most of a fine bottle of red.)

Bug---
Hooked

ah no worries guys, I can post in general chat I reckon. Thanks for help

jab1
Legend

You should post in My Account/Billing with a coherent message.

John
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Bug---, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear having billing issues as of recent. I've looked into your account and raised concerns regarding your billing and although I can't confirm my findings or actions via this support channel, I have updated the ticket below with my findings and what I'll be doing moving forwards as to make sure you're charged correctly.
The ticket I'll be monitoring for you can be seen here:
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=210615508

I hope this helps and should you have any further concerns or queries in the meantime then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Bug---
Hooked

Thank you, I will stop panicking and keep my fingers crossed it goes OK this time.