cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since migrating to windows 11 webmail loses my folders

mikeT1943

since migrating to windows 11 webmail loses my folders

I recently was migrated from Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 11. Now when I login to webmail most of my folders are not visible.

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: since migrating to windows 11 webmail loses my folders

When you say “webmail” do you really mean webmail as in logging in here - https://webmail.plus.net

Or are you calling the Win11 mail application webmail? It’s not, it’s Win11 mail and it’s a pile of crud! The user interface is not intuitive (do not use it much) IIRC sub-folders might be under more folders.

Check for IMAP folder subscriptions in settings. Also you might need to set the root folder to inbox

Better still find a decent email client.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mikeT1943

I am logging in at webmail.plus.net

I did go through and click on all the folder subscriptions but they did not stay on for long.

inbox appears to be the root folder.

This only started going wrong after migrating to windows 11

mikeT1943

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Really odd. The OS running on your PC has no bearing on how webmail works.

If you look at the folders (cog symbol bottom left) you say that all of the displayed folders are ticked?

If you then go back to mail … do any of the folders have + icons next to them?

Are you using any cookie cleaners?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.