cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up mobile phone to send pictures

exunpl
Dabbler

setting up mobile phone to send pictures

I have an ordinary nokia camera phone. It send & receives emails but I cannot send a small photo (using an old Tiscali email account) Do I need to set it up with plusnet for it to work, if so I would be very grateful for instructions.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: setting up mobile phone to send pictures

Are you sure your old Tiscali email account is still working and hasn't been ceased?
exunpl
Dabbler

Thanks for reply.
I am using tiscali account to send & receive on desktop & laptop but I have just checked mobile & although I can receive tiscali emails cannot send any emails from mobile phone.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Are you trying to send the emails using the phone network or via Plusnet using wireless
I assume from your description it is using the normal phone network. In which case you need to send them using the phone networks email server not Plusnet or Tiscali servers
knowdice
Rising Star

You say that the phone sends and receives emails in your first post, then second post you say cannot send...please clarify...
Not being able to send means that you are either using the incorrect mail server (smtp) or need to login to that server to use it if you are from another network.