Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restore Inbox deleted from iPhone

Zdenka
Hooked

restore Inbox deleted from iPhone

hi

I delete items from my junk folder on regular basis. However, on this occasion, I was on my iPhone and selected all from Inbox. Bit miffed about that as it should have only affected last 1 month' worth of emails, but no, it emptied my whole inbox.

are you able to restore my emails from last night's backup? Not bothered about losing todays emails.

I did immediately go to my Deleted items on my iPhone and clicked move all to Inbox, but i think the sync got messed up and i only have random emails.

I also tried on webmail, but page keeps timing out with Server error on Refresh. Sorry, perhaps it would have been better to wait for all items to show up on Deleted items before moving them back, but i wanted to act quickly.

1 REPLY 1
Zdenka
Hooked

Re: restore Inbox deleted from iPhone

Ok, so the old squirrelmail at least allowed me to grab all deleted items without crashing. That said I am missing a chuck of emails (everything from Thursday to Tuesday is gone, and who knows what else), and nothing is left in deleted items.

Obviously some of these got lost during the sync/sync back process.

Seriously considering removing plus net mailbox from my iPhone, security leaves a lot desired and nothing stopping me doing this accidentally again.