Did you mean: 

proofpoint spam filter testing

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

proofpoint spam filter testing

Hi all,
FYI on Monday morning we'll be installing a new spam filtering server which will be in place for testing purposes between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
During this time the server which will be sitting between the existing spam servers and the outgoing MX servers will tag mail rather than block it.
This is only being installed on one of the MXs so not all mail will be affected, any that are will be delayed by a few extra seconds and the following servers should appear in the message headers:
X-Proofpoint-Virus-Version
X-Proofpoint-Virus-Name
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Reason
Any questions please give me a shout
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: proofpoint spam filter testing

Heads up that we'll be removing the Proofpoint appliance tomorrow at some point

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: proofpoint spam filter testing

FYI this afternoon we'll be installing a new spam filtering server which will be in place for testing purposes between 1:00pm & 3.00pm
During this time the server which will be sitting between the Ironport spam servers and the outgoing MX servers will tag some mail rather than block it.
This is only being installed on one of the MXs so not all mail will be affected, any that are will be delayed by a few extra seconds and an extra received line may appear in the message headers.
Jojo Smiley