cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet email issue

Jack27

plusnet email issue

Plusnet email page diverts to Outlook on some links.As I have an Outlook A/c and Plusnet A/c am unable to use Plusnet on certain links as the links have come to Plusnet which I need to reply to. I do not use Outlook

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title.

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: plusnet email issue

Moderators Note.

Moved from chat to email board.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Jack27,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. Is this issue occurring when you try and access your emails is this through our webmail service at https://webmail.plus.net/ or is it through a mail client?

Also, have you tried accessing your emails on a different device and, if so, does this issue still occur?

Regards,
Emily

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Link fixed..

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Jack27

To expand this issue.I desperatly need to email Phoenixwealth,but plusnetmail returns not sent,also with Broadway-limited.If I recieve a  link from these on plusnet mail to click the link am diverted to Outlook.So as my a/c with these is my plusnet user name to reply using Outlook would cause confusion i.e. who is this.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Jack27,

Thank you for confirming that, it sounds like you are using an email client to send/receive your Plusnet emails. We're limited in terms of the support that we can offer for this but I'd recommend that you take a look at our email set up guides here.

Alternatively, you can use our webmail service here to send your emails from the Plusnet email address.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If clicking a link opens a reply in Outlook this will be because that is set as the default app in your PC operating system.

If you are using Windows 10 the default apps are shown by clicking Start then Settings (the cog icon in the stack), then Apps and Default Apps.

If you want to create a new message to that addressee in Webmail, right-click and copy that address in the message, start a new message then right-click and paste the address into the To field on your new message. Fill in Subject and content as normal then send it..

David