Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ongoing problem with webmail

leo99
Hooked
Fixes: 1

ongoing problem with webmail

hi, i keep having issues with email. For example this week it has been very slow to log in most days, i get error messages. This has been happening on and off for ages. Today it was almost impossible to log in though i did eventually, but only the inbox is there. I went to settings, folders and none of my other folders were visible at all. Unfortunately they contain some emails that are very important. I would be grateful for help on this.

3 REPLIES 3
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: ongoing problem with webmail

Sounds like similar problem to this one: https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/New-webmail-problems/m-p/1824314#M34816

Maybe this fix would work for you?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @leo99, I am sorry for the issues with your webmail service and for the inconvenience this is causing.

As per @Longliner's advice and the link provided, can you please follow the steps my colleague has provided on the other thread.

Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
leo99
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Hi Lauren et al, thanks for your replies. I managed to get on to e mail and saw I had a few folders showing,  and clicked on the link provided. I went to list options and set the sorting options to none. I then went back to settings/folders and this time was able to tick the box against each folder and got them back. Many thanks to all for taking the trouble to reply.

Julie