cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no mails showing in Webmail

jtg1

no mails showing in Webmail

When I log on to Webmail the Inbox is completely empty.  Yet when I use Mail on my Mac or iPad I see all mails correctly.  I need to log onto Webmail to see which mails are stored on the server as I have received a mail instructing me to reduce my mail box on the Plusnet server to less than 1 GB.

Any ideas how I can see my mails in Webmail?

3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: no mails showing in Webmail

Hey there @jtg1 does it come up with an error message at all?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Jane8

I too constantly get emails from Plusnet telling me to reduce the size of my mailbox, and how easy it is to do this on webmail. Well I have news for Plusnet, it is not easy at all. Many times it fails to load at all, then it is excruciatingly slow to delete emails, then it crashes. It is not at all obvious how to check how much space you've made by deleting emails. This happens multiple times until I finally give up. Plusnet email is not really fit for purpose, and they know it. There have been many threats to close it down completely, which will happen one day. I only persist with it because I have a domain address and I don't want to change it. Webmail is absolutely hopeless. Stop sending us these threatening emails until you've sorted it out, nobody has the time to spend hours wrestling with your inadequate services. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Try using a device based IMAP client.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.