Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail forwarding

hellsh12
Dabbler

mail forwarding

Hi all.
          Is there anyone that can help with forwarding Email with pics. Every time i send mail there are no pictures attached to my recepients.  I have noticed that when selecting forward function the pics revert to a grey square, is this peculiar to plusnet?, they have had time to sort it by now.  Has anyone any ideas to stop this nonsense. Lips_are_sealed
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: mail forwarding

Is that using webmail or another program
If webmail change the settings under Personal Settings https://webmail.plus.net/?_task=settings under composing messages which may sort it
hellsh12
Dabbler

Ho oldjim.
                  Thanks for suggestion, has not sorted the problem at all. What should i change setting to? Yes i am using Webmail.  I also notice it always appears as plain text, should i change it to html as well, i really need to sort this.
                                                                                    Cheers
hellsh12
Dabbler

Mail forwarding

Hi all.
          This is an update to my post of 06/11/12 re forwarding mail. I seem to have solved it by using my 32bit pc, it seems the mail forward does not like 64bit pc`s. Thanks for replie`s.
                                                                      hellsh12
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

posts merged