cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad and emails

roysgirl

iPad and emails

I have the iPad set up to receive emails, but they then don't always show up on my computer. I want to use my computer to send and rec mail and my iPad just to check up if I have any. Really seriously upset that this stops them coming to my computer! I don't know how the system works. Sometimes I get the same email on both devices, but have seen some on the iPad which never appear on the computer.
3 REPLIES 3
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: iPad and emails

I'm not familiar with the iPad, so I expect someone will come along and provide more detail, but I'm assuming that when you set up the Server information there may be an option that you need to change to "Leave mail on Server", other than that whether it's possible to set it up for IMAP I don't know. Hopefully this will point you in the right direction for starters.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Here's how to configure the Ipad to leave messages on the server http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3228#

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

roysgirl

Thank you very very much for solving this problem for me so swiftly.  Grin