cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set up new plusnet email address please

justpoppedin

how to set up new plusnet email address please

Undecided  Just  crossed over from BT and apparently my BT email address is to expire in approx. 25 dys (unless I pay a fee of £1-60) huh!  I come to plus net to save money not to continue paying BT. so here goes..I thought I was reasonably ok with tech side of things..but Im confused as to what my email address should be..  I have been given my broadband user name..but is this my email address??  any help please..thanks as need to send my new email to my contacts before BT  cuts me off... Crazy
4 REPLIES 4
robski1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: how to set up new plusnet email address please

Best way is to follow the instructions here:- https://portal.plus.net/support/email/setup/index.shtml
Hope this helps.
robski1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

This link might be useful as well:-  https://portal.plus.net/support/email/email_explained.shtml
RichAllen
Grafter

Quote from: justpoppedin
Undecided  Just  crossed over from BT and apparently my BT email address is to expire in approx. 25 dys (unless I pay a fee of £1-60) huh!  I come to plus net to save money not to continue paying BT. so here goes..I thought I was reasonably ok with tech side of things..but Im confused as to what my email address should be..  I have been given my broadband user name..but is this my email address??  any help please..thanks as need to send my new email to my contacts before BT  cuts me off... Crazy

Until you're sorted with a new Plusnet email address, can't you use a service such as Gmail in the interim?
www.gmail.com
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Welcome aboard justpoppedin.
The links robski1 gave should get you going in the right direction to get your email set up but do let us know if there's any further issues or you have any questions.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team