cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help unarchiving emails

gchap521

help unarchiving emails

Can someone help please.  My emails have been archived by plusnet which I would like back some I can archive the important ones myself. 

gchap521

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: help unarchiving emails

Thanks for getting in touch @gchap521 and apologies for the delayed response.

That's been requested for you now and the e-mails should be restored within the hour

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
zoel281

I have been waiting a week for my emails to be restored from the auto archived area could you help me please. I spoke on the phone to someone last monday and they said it would take a WEEK... I added an extra note yesterday when I xouldnt get through on the phone... now...I read that it could be done in a few hours PLEASE HELP ME... I have some very important emails of a legal nature that need to be dealt with in my mailbox.
zoel281

I have been waiting a week for my emails to be restored from the auto archived area could you help me please. I spoke on the phone to someone last monday and they said it would take a WEEK... I added an extra note yesterday when I xouldnt get through on the phone... now...I read that it could be done in a few hours PLEASE HELP ME... I have some very important emails of a legal nature that need to be dealt with in my mailbox.
Tags (1)
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @zoel281

That's been requested for you now and the e-mails should be restored within the hour

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team