cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gmail

Ammy
Grafter

gmail

Why does P.N. reject any e-mail sent from "gmail" or via Google with the statement that "this is returned  as scam"
5 REPLIES 5
Razer
Grafter

Re: gmail

Emails from PN to my gmail account get flagged by gmail as 'this may be a scam'. Maybe they're both engaged in tit for tat. Cheesy
Ammy
Grafter

All my e-mails to my son's gmail account in Singapore are delivered,  but any sent by him via gmail to me are returned as scam.    Most inconvenient as we depend on e-mail to keep in touch.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Is it scam or spam - reason for asking is that I have never heard that reference being used before in relation to rejected emails
Would it be possible to get more details of the rejected notice
Ammy
Grafter

Telephone call today was not that good,  could have been spam,  he's home later in the week will clarify then,  indeed he can explain details himself
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

I've just tried a test message from my gmail account to my PlusNet mail and it worked fine, so it doesn't look like a general problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.