cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

badservice

email

This is to provide information following my posting of a damning review on Truspilot and a response to that from Warwick.

My wife's email [Removed] has been not been working for the best part of a year. I have phoned several times, despite having to wait for up to 40 minutes to have someone to talk to, and explained the problem. When she calls up Outlook on her computer she gets my emails, which is not just an inconvenience but a breach of confidentiality. The only way she can access her own emails is via webmail, which is less flexible and a bloody nuisance. I have been told at various times the problem will be resolved within three days, within five working days, or very soon. It has still not been resolved. I have talked to supervisors, who promised to call back to keep me up to date with how the repairs were going. They did not. I have written to your chief executive and have had not so much as an acknowledgment.

We have therefore completely lost confidence in the company's ability to provide the service for which we have been paying. I would therefore like some compensation for inconvenience, frustration and broken promises. I am also planning to abandon plus.net for a business which can provide customer service, and would like a refund of subscription. I would like assurance that when I do transfer the backlog of emails will be tranferable to the new provider.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed email address as it's a public forum. 

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: email

Unless I am missing something, your wifes email provider is broadbentassociates, not Plusnet? Or are you a Business Customer?

John
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Another one who visits after receiving a reply and doesn't respond.Ticked_off

John
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @badservice, thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear of your ongoing issues.

As we'll need some account specific information, we've sent you a ticket accessible here

Please let us know if/when you respond to the ticket so that we can get right to it.