cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email forwarding from 123Reg/Host Europe

DSer
Dabbler

Re: email forwarding from 123Reg/Host Europe

I hope they are logging everyone with this problem. Since Friday I spent several hours on phone to plusnet before they found this on their forums.

rooky
Grafter

We can all only hope but it weird them not having any network staff in over weekends
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

@quarryhouse, thanks I've added you to the open incident.

Hi @balvack2, I'll add you to the incident but could you please add a reply on the ticket here with the domain and email address affected.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rooky
Grafter

@LaurenB when are we expected get things sorted. It strange network people don’t work weekend they should of gone in and sort this major issue
DaveOz

Hi @LaurenB

Please add me to the incident too. I have two 123-hosted domains affected and some full bounceback error meesages for you & thd team if helpful.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @DaveOz, can you reply to this ticket with the info please and I'll get you added.

@rooky we don't have a time frame we can provide as of yet I'm afraid and are in the process of gathering examples.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rooky
Grafter

Ok though they had long Enough to fix this as I reported it Friday morning
MrE
Dabbler

A further problem that I appear to have now is that I've been taken off correpsondence lists of companies that have had emails bounced as spam.

I'm guessing that they count such a rejection as a formal opt-out. For example I've not received any emails from Amazon. Probably not difficult to get the messages turned back on again but the worry is that important reminders won't appear in future.  

rooky
Grafter

Yup this sornething concern me too
odyssea4
Dabbler

Hi @Lauren,

Can you add me to the ticket as well, please?  (I tried clicking the link you provided to the ticket but the wizard reported "There was an error".)  I can provide a couple of sample delivery failure messages, if it helps.

balvack2
Grafter

Yep, had this problem when email maintenance by Plus bounced all emails back (in December I think). Took ages to get some lists to accept that email address was still valid...

Jonty09

@LaurenB  please add me

brackleyflyer

please add me too. stopped working last night.

cannot add details to the ticket as it displays an error!

Hijack13

Hi

Can I add us to your list. We found we had a problem on Thursday when a contact rang to say that a reply he had sent to an e-mail I had sent him had been rejected several times. We have sent  numerous test e-mails and these have either been rejected or disappeared without trace. I do have a number of test messages available if you would like them.

I have raised it with 123Reg and have had a similar response to other people.

Looking for the details to set up this account I noticed that we originally signed up with you on 13/03/2009, I hope someone didn't write a 10 year time limit somewhere!

Regards

Hijack13

TboneDave

please add me too. 

Spent some time yesterday afternoon talking to support on this issue, who pointed out this discussion of the issue.