cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dragon

Hi,
brand new to here, joined today so please bare with me. I just been reading a couple of the other posts on this forum on e-mails, and I have a question. I seem to have found I have a e-mail address all ready, is this correct? it reads myusername@plusdsl.net is this correct or will I get another one later on?
I've also realised that I haven't all the accounts that I signed up to with my  BT email address is it best to give up with those and then when I remember re-join them?
Hope you can help
Dragon
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: e-mail

Hi dragon, and welcome to the forums
I seem to have found I have a e-mail address all ready, is this correct? it reads myusername@plusdsl.net is this correct or will I get another one later on?

No, thats the username you use to login to the meber centre and for your connection details in the router configuration.
Your primary email address will be something@myusername.plus.com, have a look at the email FAQ here http://www.plus.net/support/email/common_questions.shtml that probably explains it better than I could. Post back with any queries you might then have.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dragon

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply, I thought it was a bit fast! I mean plusnet are good but...... Wink
What I'll do is read that page and then wait and see what happens.
I just wish I was with them so time ago I'm so fed up with BT.
Again thanks
Dragon
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Just to clarify things for you. This forum is a community of PlusNet customers but also has a few of the PN staff on hand if required.
That's RPM to you!!